SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a way to use a webmaster (website) to place websites on the most easily found pages that use keywords (keywords that are in line with website content).
There are dozens of things that must be really taken care of and run which are commonly known as on page optimization and added with off pages and other things that should be avoided such as Spamming, cloacking, automatic etc. Confused right? But you don’t have to worry because LinkHelpers Scottsdale SEO Company can help you to solve your problem. Organic SEO Website Optimization definitely takes time to be successful (appears on the first page). The time to appear on the main page is very relative depending on the amount and quality of competition from the keywords used.
The SEO function is to increase the number of visitors. The logic of a very good website will definitely get a lot of visitors and other benefits from it are websites that can bring in a large number of visitors to be able to make a profit if this website is intended to sell products, advertise, make donations or anything that basically benefits the owner website.
Advantages of SEO
- Visitor traffic is a lot. if your website is in the first place of search, or at least the first page of the search engine page, then you have a great opportunity to get a lot of visitor traffic to your website.
- Minimal fees. But it still needs work and a fair time. Therefore I say that SEO is not free!
- Easy to monitor. Can be monitored and check the results of SEO optimization through various ways.
- Many supporting software. There are many supporting software to maximize your SEO.
- Eating a long time. If you do it yourself, obviously it requires extra time and energy. Because SEO needs to be run and monitored every day.
- Depends on the search engine. Relying on SEO means being dependent on website search engine development. If the position of your website experiences an “earthquake” or unstable on search engines, it will cause your income to decrease.
- Many technical matters. If you do SEO yourself, you need to learn a lot of technical things if you want to succeed.
- Competition is very high. Because all the competition webs do SEO, the competition becomes high.