What is a Laminated Direct Mail? Unveiling the Truth Behind This Powerful Marketing Tool!
When strategizing your direct marketing efforts, it is important to consider how laminated mailers can help you get, and retain, customers. Laminated mailers are thicker than postcards and provide more protection for the message that you want to convey. It is also important to think about what you’re trying to accomplish with the materials before designing a mailer yourself. The key thing here is not only considering why you would use this laminated mailer, but why send these instead of regular postcards or fliers?
What is a laminated mailer?
- Laminated mailers are typically thicker, sturdier postcards or flyers.
- They provide more protection of the message you want to convey.
- Mailers are more expensive than regular postcards and fliers, but they last longer and can be reused when laminated.
Why use a laminated mailer?
- Laminated mailers protect your message from getting wrinkled or torn.
- Mailers and flyers provide a sturdier feeling than regular mailers.
- Laminated mailers and flyers can look more professional than regular mailers, which will gain your potential and current client’s attention.
Benefits of sending out a laminated mailer?
- They can be reused multiple times.
- They provide a more professional texture and feel than regular mailers. There are even those mailers that are ‘soft touch’ and provide better quality.
- Mailers and flyers look more professional.
Sending out a laminated mailer is an easy way to get your message in front of potential customers. If you need help to decide what type of content should be included … READ MORE ...